Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am back! I will be keeping up my blog now! I want to keep a journal and this is how I am going to do it. I will share my love for my family and my enjoyment of cooking for them. This means I probably have to do a better job at taking pictures too! So much has happened the past 2 years, I will not update you but life has been wonderful, stressful, and full of love.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah! I'm glad I kept your blog on my Google Reader. I love using our blog for a journal and family history too.

I look forward to some of your recipes too!

Annie said...

Welcome back! I wouldn't mind hearing an update, but understand if you just want to go forward and start where you're at.

Unknown said...

Your help is crucial for orphans in Ukraine. Visit our page https://hopenowusa.org/ and learn more, please. May God bless you!